**DUE TO COVID-19, GROUP WILL BE ONLINE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**
Cost: $25 per session
Location: 1850 E. 17th Street, Suite 119 Santa Ana, CA 92705
· Do you struggle in your romantic relationships?
· Do you put your needs aside to keep love alive?
· Do you stress about not getting enough attention, approval or validation from your partner?
· Are you constantly rescuing your partner or keep hoping they rescue you?
· Are you caught in a negative pattern of fight or flight?
Open Hearts is an on-going closed process group open to individuals ages 18+ who struggle within romantic relationships. Group focuses on lgbt relationships and learning our distinct love patterns and how to grow within the relationship we have with ourselves and others. Open to all genders and orientations.
*Brief phone consultation required before first attendance. Please call/email facilitator to set up your initial consultation
Ryan Borland Therapy
Ryan Borland is a Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist 112661
Supervised by Luisa Contreras LMFT 82977 & John Raasch LCSW 16254
Copyright © 2020 Ryan Borland Therapy - All Rights Reserved.
LGBT Affirming Therapy